Human Resource Manager Information
1. Responsible for managing the recruitment and administrative duties of the unit.
2. Ensure the effective training of qualified domestic staff ( drivers, cooks, nannies, cleaners, chefs, houseboys) to fully meet the needs of the clients on time and in full.
3. Maintain good relationship with all clients and ensure their domestic staff needs are adequately provided.
4. Develop innovative busines development plans to reach new clientele and business opportunities.
5. Research and identify new trends in recruiting and onboarding domestic staff for household.
6. Ensure Home Care unit meets Health and Safety regulations and guidance.
7. Improve revenue collection process by implementing an effecient system and follow through.
8. Lead the Homecare team to ensure high performance.
9. Manage budget and resources allocated to the unit efficiently.
10. Any other duties as may be assigned.