HR Assistant- Tema
Human Resources Assistant Jobs Information
Human Resources Assistant Jobs
3 - 5 Years
Food and Beverage Jobs
GH¢1,000.00 - GH¢2,000.00
1.Degree/HND/DIPLOMA. 2.Minimum of 3 years' experience. 3.Excellent leadership skills. 4.Strategic thinking. 5.Ability to plan, organize, control and monitor. 6.Ability to meet deadlines. 7.He should be able to lead a team. 8.People oriented and focus on targets. 9.Charismatic. 10.Team building and team working. 11.Motivational skills. 12.Communication skill.
- Responsible for the entire management of Casual Attendance.
- Responsible for Casual Manpower Planning.
- Maintains contact with other Managers in other departments in relations to operational duties.
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives.
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies).
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc).
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes.
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations.
The Mint Square, Tema Comm.3