HR And Management Assistant
Human Resources Assistant Information
Position: HR and Management Assistant
Direct report: Country Manager
For a multinational client we are recruiting a proactive and experienced HR and management Assistant.
The purpose of this role is to provide an excellent administration in line with the company procedures and
legalization, in order to ensure accuracy and reliability of the HR processes.
Purpose of the role
In this role you will provide a full range of operational HR support, strategic advice to management on people
related issues and training options to identify highly engaged employees to achieve their department and wider
business objectives. Also you will provide an excellent administrative service in order to ensure a smooth running
of operations and is supporting the country manager with secretarial and administrative tasks.
• In line with legal and fiscal requirements provides an accurate and efficient service to all employees to
ensure the correct remuneration of employees.
• First point of contact for management and employees for all queries regarding employment benefits and
questions related to labour law and COE .
• In line with Company procedures and local legislation provides employees and expatriates with an
excellent administration service in order to ensure accuracy and reliability of the HR processes.
• Manages administration activities for all employees (work & residence permits, duty travel, ID cards,
business cards etc.) .
• Advise business on people and/or performance issues, act as a trusted partner. Support people
management processes and performance management (appraisals). Advise on HR issues/processes
within the team and establishment (recruitment, promotions, etc.). Advises managers and employees on
global policies and procedures
• Recruitment for internal and external vacancies
• provides an excellent administrative service in order to ensure the smooth running of operations.
Maintains correct level of office material supplies and verifies invoices.
• Prepares duty trips and documents for employees and management. Supports employees with
organizing their duty trips, visa applications, hotel reservations etc.
• Act as a local correspondent for any issue and ensures communication of new information to local users
• Organises and/or coordinates internal and external events.
• Maintains the agenda of the Country Manager, facilitate team meetings. Oversee the general operation
of the establishment
• BA/MA degree in Human Resources
• 6 – 8 years’ work experience preferably in a multinational environment
• Knowledge of the Ghanaian labour law
• Fluent in English
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Package.
• Strong personality
• Proactive and self-starter
• Excellent skills in Planning & Organising and Building Relationships