Human Resources Assistant Information
We are keen on recruiting a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving revenue via a cleverly devised sales plan and strategies for both our Concrete Production and Quarry divions to help meet/ exceed the annual sales targets
- Lead the sales and marketing department to achieve the sales targets
- Draw quarterly to annual sales target, and to achieve the targets
- Implement objective of sales and market growth, as well as the protection of market shares
- Ensure customer satisfaction through the reliability and quality standards;
- Develop activities to enhance customer loyalty
- Develop strategic markets and ensure profitability
- Management of Sales and marketing team, to be customer-oriented and to project good image of the company
- Pursue and win road and construction projects/tenders that would the products.
- Strategize offer packages that would win and sustain customers from the competition
- Weekly and monthly reports on sales, customer visits, business development activities, etc.
Sales & Commercial
- Ensure that all commercial opportunities are being clearly identified and pursued.
- Develop and negotiate new business opportunities from existing and new clients.
- Identify key areas of opportunity and business growth
- Provide market intelligence that will input business planning and budgeting requirements for the Business Unit and gain knowledge and understanding of our competitors
- In accordance with predetermined financial expectations, through account management achieve the securing of targeted levels of revenue and profit with pricing decisions all in accordance with outlined policies.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Map out strategies to ensure that customer service expectations are met through influence by developing a service excellence philosophy.
- To forge relationships beyond immediate account portfolio with key influencers in order to gather market and commercial intelligence.
- Feed relevant data into the Sales pipeline management process.
- BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field (Sales/Marketing option) or a professional Certificate in Marketing.
- 7 years’ previous experience as a sales representative with at least 3 of those years in a sales manager position and consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
Our organization is a leading conglomerate organization in the country with diverse operations in Power, Contruction, Real Estate, Quarry, just to mention a few and we're looking for an experienced Sales Manager to join our Concrete and Quarry Subisdidary