Payroll And Administration Coordinator
Human Resources Assistant Information
Position Title – Payroll and Admin Co-ordinator
Overview of Role
Reports to: Reward Manager
No. of Direct Reports: 1
Mission of the Role
Provide transactional support to employees’ queries and working closely with HRBPs and the wider talent community in driving efficient responses. This varied role will require you to record and produce consistently accurate documentation and reports whilst maintaining systems/procedures within a highly targeted environment.
This varied role will require you to record and produce consistently accurate documentation and reports whilst maintaining systems/procedures within a highly targeted environment.
Partner with the teams across the organization to deliver strong financial performance.
Ensure clear understanding of the current position and forecast.
Work with teams to optimize performance and deliver targets.
- HR Team, All employees
- Inputting payroll, liaising with the different payroll bureaus across EMEA and checking the output
- Updating HR databases (Navision)
- Benefits Administration
- Supporting with all aspects of recruitment, arranging interviews, booking rooms, on boarding paperwork, liaising with agencies
- Drafting letters and contract paperwork
- Assisting the team with any general HR admin duties
Leadership & Functional Competencies
- Doer: willing to take a hands-on approach
- Communication: strong and clear communication skills
- Building relationships across the businesses
- Functional Competencies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skill
- Project management skills to collect and organize information clearly and precisely and enable fast and appropriate decisions.
The successful applicant will be an experienced Payroll, HR or Administration professional who can demonstrate their ability to excel under pressure and work to tight deadlines whilst ensuring quality and accuracy.
Prior exposure of a high volume transaction processing environment across multiple business units would be ideal as would relevant qualifications such as CIPD.
In addition, a high level of competency with Excel would be advantageous and experience of working with 3rd party suppliers would be beneficial.
Ambitious and self-motivated team player who possesses excellent attention to detail and who thrives under pressure