Talent Consultant (Business Development)
Human Resources Assistant Information
We are boutique people management consulting firm delivering exclusive Human Resources Services.
The Talent Consultant:
A results driven professional who performs consultative sales, fulfills talent acquisition requests and ensures client satisfaction and retention through key account and relationship management. The talent consultant is liaison between hiring companies and candidates, interpreting requests and supporting candidates in the recruitment process.
- Build capacity and conduct research on target industry.
- Develop new business channels and establish a broad network of decision makers in your industry.
- Market the firm services to generate new business using a medley of creative business development activities relevant to our brand.
- Engage decision makers in the industry on the firm’s service offerings by attending meetings, networking, delivering presentations etc.
- Generates and maintains prospect lists to be converted to sales.
Key Account Management
- Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients whilst developing a good understanding of their companies, industry and work culture.
- Deliver active relationship management and comprehensive support, to ensure an ideal and smooth placement process for both your clients and candidates.
- Manage terms of business for your clients and ensure adherence to terms in service delivery.
- Manage budgets to ensure end-to-end client satisfaction.
- Prepare and ensure on-time delivery of invoices to clients.
- Ensure collections are current at all times in accordance with client terms of business.
- Work with talent acquisition team to match the right candidates to client needs.
- Build candidate capacity and manage talent in chosen industry.
- Ensure adherence to the firm’s talent acquisition processes at all times.
- Conduct contract negotiations with clients and candidates in a professional and successful manner.