Human Resources Assistant Information
Human Resources Assistant
1 - 3 Years
More than GH¢10,000.00
Minimum first degree in Human Resources or relevant field
A reputable company is looking to hire an HR/Amin. Officer.
What You Will Do
- Organize and maintain personnel records.
- Update internal databases.
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides.
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance.
- Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics.
- Answer employees queries about HR-related issues.
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules).
- Arrange travel accommodations and process expense forms.
- Participate in HR projects.
Required Qualifications, Skills and Competences
- Minimum 2 years practical experience in related field.
- Minimum first degree in Human Resources or relevant field
- Must be between the ages of 20-25years
- Proven work experience as an HR Administrator, HR Administrative Assistant or relevant role.
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications in particular).
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects.
- Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills.
Dr. Nanka Bruce Rd,