Human Resources Assistant Information
Human Resources Assistant
1 - 3 Years
Qualifications and Requirements 1. Proven experience as an HR Officer, relevant human resources/administrative position 2. Hands-on experience with HRMS 3. Basic knowledge of labor laws 4. Excellent organizational skills 5. Strong communications skills 6. Degree in Human Resources or related field
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records.
- Performs periodic audits of HR files and records to ensure that all required documents are collected and filed appropriately.
- Provides clerical and administrative support to the HR department.
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations.
- Communicate with staff when necessary.
- Conducts or assists with new hire orientation.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
3 High Street