Human Resources Assistant Information
We are looking to employ an HR assistant with outstanding administrative and communication skills. An HR assistant is expected to be a conceptual thinker with superb organizational and time management skills. You must be reliable and should accurately follow instructions with the ability to multitask and acclimatize in a fast-paced environment. The HR Assistant must be able to:
Assist with the day-to-day operations of the HR functions and Duties
* Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resource Executives
* Compile and Update employee records ( Hard and Soft copies)
* Schedule examinations by coordinating appointments
* Welcomes new employees to the organization by conducting orientation.
* Provides secretarial support by entering, formatting and printing information.
* Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
* Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
* Processes payroll and assists with the documentation of employee compensation and benefits
* Produces and submits reports on general HR activity.
* Schedules meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas