Human Resources Assistant Information
Our client, a manufacturing company is looking to hire a recruitment supervisor to help manage its operations in Ghana.
The ideal candidate will oversee the company's recruiting programs, policies, and procedures to develop and utilize various sources of potential applicants to fulfill staffing needs. The ideal candidate will supervise the activities of the employment department.
- Improve the recruitment process and operation methods of each step, oversee primary interviews and elections, and do the coordination work among various departments, etc.
- Participate in drafting the recruitment management system of the branch company, such as headhunting incentive management, high-end talent management, background investigation and offer compliance;
- After receiving the demand of high-end talents from dept, conduct personnel selection and interview according to the recruitment period, follow up the interview and candidate entry process, and ensure that candidate join in time.
- Assist HRBP to develop, establish and regularly maintain relevant external public relations according to the needs of the company and departments, such as headhunting companies, universities.
- Perform other duties assigned.