Human Resources Assistant Information
Human Resources Assistant
3 - 5 Years
GH¢1,000.00 - GH¢2,000.00
BSC. HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- Assist with the general day to day running of the Human Resource department.
- Coordinate for the needed logistics for recruitment, selection and onboarding of newly recruited employees.
- Assist to develop human resource policies, procedures and systems to employees.
- Assist with the review and update of job profiles for employees.
- Address junior employees’ grievances and enquiries.
- Support with planning and facilitating training & development and monitor career paths programmes of junior employees.
- Active involvement in the effective monitoring of probation and implementation of performance management system.
- Promote HR programmes to create an efficient and conflict free workplace by maintaining good interpersonal relations among staff.
- Maintain human resource records for junior employees and compile reports from the database.
- Support with the handling of disciplinary and performance related issues according to established policies and procedures.
- Facilitate the organization of staff meetings, special projects, attend job related meetings and seminars and submit timely reports.
- Submit timely weekly updates of jobs undertaken.
- Organize and handle junior employees exit and exit interviews.
- Be ethical, anti-bribery, health, safety and environmentally conscious in the discharge of assigned duties.
Perform other ancillary duties on behalf of the Company as and when assigned
Adebeto Close, Labone Crescent