HR Graduate Intern
Human Resources Assistant Information
The HR Intern is primarily responsible for assisting with all human resources related activities within the business and its remote offices and will be responsible to acquire, develop, motivate and retain talents. Champion company culture and support the executives and Heads of Units, allowing the company to develop and grow quickly across Africa..
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Engage team members and line managers in our vision in line with our company culture
2. Assist the Head of Unit to conduct performance management across the entire business and ensure fair appraisal
3. Assist the Head of Unit to build, challenge and motivate employees
4. Provide human resources support across the business
5. Assist to develop job profile, check application forms, short-list etc
6. Manage all talent acquisitions, employee engagement and retention activities within the business
7. Participate in and supports all internal/external recruitment audits
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
You will learn to move fast, take calculated risks and learn from failures.
You will develop core management strategies as well as learn the importance of deep dives to resolve problems across geographies. Your people management skill will be tested and improved as you engage and interact with colleagues to deliver quantifiable goals that give real business value.
You will learn to measure and track output and results and how to automate everything that you do.
WHAT WE OFFER
You will have the opportunity to work with a global leader. We offer a vibrant culture, great work ambiance, super intelligent workforce and a relaxed dress code. We invest in the development of our diverse workforce.