Human Resources Generalist Information
BlackHawk Labour Consult
Human Resources Generalist
1 - 3 Years
Project Management Jobs
BSc Human Resource Management or BA Social Sciences
- Sourcing for suitably qualified candidates for vacant positions using Company’s approved tools/techniques.
- Develop knowledge in client industries with special focus on manpower requirements.
- Review and develop client job specifications to source for the most suitable profiles.
- Screen CVs and identify the most suitably qualified candidates for specific vacancies.
- Conduct interviews with prospective candidates to dertermine suitability for vacant positions.
- Complete evaluation report for shortlisted candidates with a high degree of objectivity.
- Conduct background check on candidates to authenticate their education and employment history.
- Format CVs to the Company’s standard specifications prior to submission to client.
- Manage the Company’s CV Database, ensure it is up-to-date, eliminate duplication and ensure general high data quality.
- Provide support to commercial and Immigration activities.
- Provide general administrative support.
Tema C 6
2nd Floor, Tiwaa House, Community 6, Tema