HRBP - Field Sales Supervisor
Human Resources Generalist Information
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
This role will require the ability to visit client sites. The Field Supervisor works closely with filed HR team to ensure HR support services are in place to support and drive business objectives of our clients.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Supervise the Field HR team
- Work with Head of services to execution people strategies, initiatives and tactics as per our clients’ needs
- Accountable for managing and overseeing all HR processes for assigned clients to include the escalation of HR delivery opportunities related to HR shared services.
- Collaborate with all within the HR service team, translate business strategies and objectives into the appropriate HR actions and initiatives as per assigned client/site
- Ensure proper implementation and execution of HR programs, support and initiatives by field staff by ensuring company policies, procedures and plans are followed by all field staff
- Effectively support with employee relations issues and investigations that arise in the field
- Measure and monitor key field HR service delivery KPIs and make recommendations for improvements
- Work with Operations Manager and Head of Services to assign filed accounts and duties to field staff as needed
- Oversee and manage filed staff schedules and track their deliverables to ensure they are working within deadlines and specified timelines
- Engage with the leadership of outsourced clients and ensure complaints, suggestions and changes are communicated to MD/Head of Services /Operations Manager so they can be promptly addressed.
- Support with the delivery of HR services in the field as required.
- Provides leadership, direction, coaching, feedback, and, where appropriate, discipline to and through subordinate field team members.
- Drive continuous improvement and service delivery excellence throughout our HR hared service teams by identifying and adopting best practices, maintaining a proactive sense of the business’ needs, and analyzing competitors’ activities within the business sector.
- Monitors and proactively reacts to overall HR metrics, trends, and performance for field site(s), in consultation and collaboration with MD/ Head of Services/Operations Manager.
- Utilizes appropriate metrics to ascertain program and HR service delivery compliance and the early recognition of deployable best practice modifications.
- Ensure contractual agreements between OML and the client are adheres to.
- Oversee the administration of new field HR employee orientation program
- Manage the process of updating personnel records for all field staff
- Responsible for the coordination of in-service training for field HR team
- Perform random and scheduled audits for field HR staff and client delivery plans
- Support with the prepares reports, presentations, memorandums, proposals and correspondence
- All other duties as assigned