People & Culture Manager
Human Resources Manager Jobs Information
The People and Culture Manager, is responsible for overseeing personnel and daily operations of the People and Culture Department. His/her duties include hiring personnel, managing the hiring and onboarding procedures for the company employees and coordinating with members of the department to provide support to company employees regarding personal and professional incidents.
The duties of the People & Culture Manager include:
Lead continued development of organisational culture and staff engagement strategies.
• Support and advise the Executive Team on organisational change management, providing advice and support to the wider organisation. People
• Manage and lead staff development and performance processes: Support line managers through the performance review & development cycle, including performance improvement plans and development needs analysis.
• Ensure the HR lifecycle of employees is managed in accordance with external standards as well as what works for us, and advise senior management on staff attraction and retention strategies.
• Interpret, apply and ensure compliance with award entitlements, terms and conditions; the company’s employment conditions; and the Fair Work Act and related legislation.
• Conduct remuneration benchmarking, and advise on strategies and practices for allowances and equity across jurisdictions.
• Manage or advise senior management on all employment relations matters, managing grievance and misconduct claims, including end to end investigations, and liaise with representative bodies as required.
• Manage the administration of any workers’ compensation claims and return to work coordination for any staff returning after extended leave.
• Develop and maintain employment-related policies and procedures, and ensure their consistent implementation across the organisation