Human Resource Coordinator
Human Resources Officer Jobs Information
Our client is a non-governmental agricultural social impact, capacity building, innovation, and project management organization with a special focus on changing the perception of, and consciously shaping the conversation on agriculture through the promotion of people-impact initiatives and programs for students, women, farmers, farming associations, agribusinesses and the entire actors within the value chain is looking for an HR Coordinator.
Role Description and Responsibilities :
· Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
· Provide guidance on policies and procedures within the organization.
· Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, and managing the hiring process.
· Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems and procedures across the organization
· Create and implement effective on boarding plans within the organization.
· Develop training and development programs.
· Assist in performance management processes
· Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
· Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data, etc.) according to policy and legal requirements.
· Creation of employee rewards programs
· Developing social programs and awards systems to engage employees
· Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
Experience and Education:
- BSc/BA in business administration or Degree in Human Resources or related field
- HR Credentials (e.g. PHR from the HR Certification Institute) is a plus.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar position in the Agriculture sector is an added advantage
- Being an amazing writer is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative, and a team player
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Quality oriented with an eye for details
- Ability to multitask and work within deadlines
- Highly motivated professional with the highest level of integrity
- Strong ethics and reliability
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- People-oriented and results-driven
Salary and Other Benefits
· Training and Development
· Statutory Leave Days
· Annual Bonus
Please e-mail your CV & Cover Letter Please ensure that your CV demonstrates how your experience‚ skills and abilities meet the selection criteria set out above. We will ONLY contact candidates who meet our criteria for the above role description.