Human Resource Officer
Human Resources Officer Jobs Information
Human Resources Officer Jobs
3 - 5 Years
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration (HRM Option) • Above average knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel and Powerpoint.
Responsible for the performance of human resource support functions for the effective and efficient operations of the division.
- Writes memos, letters, minutes, send emails and other internal and external communication as required.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation.
- Maintains the HR database and provide weekly reports
- Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records.
- Answers frequently asked questions from applicants and employees relative to standard policies, benefits, hiring processes, etc.; refers more complex questions to appropriate senior-level HR staff.
- Performs periodic audits of HR files and records to ensure that all required documents are collected and filed appropriately.
- Assist in liaising between the company and external benefits providers and vendors, which may include health, pension trustees, etc.
- Provide assistance with defining vacancy (Organogram, Job Descriptions etc).
- Assist with planning and execution of special events such as benefits enrollment, company-wide meetings, employee recognition events, End-of-Year parties, retirement celebrations, team bonding activities etc.
- Ensures effective management of active and archived employee files
- Assist with recruitment processes which include:
- sending invitations to shortlisted candidates
- preparation of abridged cvs
- making necessary arrangement for interviews (including interview packs)
- Preparing interview reports
- Post-communication to interview candidates
- Conducts or assists with new hire orientation
- Assist in managing new employee onboarding processes (including conducting necessary background checks for new hires.
- Assist in managing employee exit processes
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly HR Reports
- Provides support in Performance Management processes (including annual target setting, mid-year reviews and annual appraisals).
- Assist in the development and implementation of training and development plan for the year
- Assist in organizing staff training sessions and workshops
- Performs relief duties at the both corporate and operations front desk
- Provides clerical support to the HR division.
Performs other related duties as assigned