General Manager (Human Resources)
Human Resources Specialist Information
Uniemploy International Company Limited
Human Resources Specialist
5 - 10 Years
Degree in Business Administration (Human Resources)
- Manage core staff of the company
- Manage outsourced workers of the company
- Develop a business development unit and spearhead it
- Set targets for various units of the business and ensure they are met
- Manage relationship with clients and external organizations which play a key role in the business.
- Conduct training programs for internal staff and clients who request for such programs and modules.
- Must have atleast a First Degree in Business Administration (Human Resources)
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the Human Resource Industry.