Human Resources Specialist Information
Human Resources Specialist
3 - 5 Years
Proven experience as a payroll manager or similar role. Current knowledge of payroll procedures and related laws. Excellent understanding of multi-location payroll and taxes. Familiarity with payroll software/ HRIS and MS Office (especially Excel) A keen eye for detail.
- Maintains payroll information by designing systems; directing the collection, calculation, and entering of data.
- Pays employees by directing the production and issuance of paychecks or electronic transfers to bank accounts.
- Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, and nontaxable wages.
- Balances the payroll accounts by resolving payroll discrepancies.
- Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains payroll guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains payroll staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
North Industrial Area