Sales Force Recruiter
Human Resources Specialist Information
Human Resources Specialist
3 - 5 Years
A Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Human Resources Management, or a similar qualification. Demonstrable sales force recruitment experience and success in a related position. Knowledge of Human Resources databases, hiring strategies, and applicable labor law. Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), and Candidate Management Systems (CMS). Familiarity with prescribed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for salespeople. Competency in using word processing, spreadsheet, and voice call software. Excellent decision-making and organizational skills toward developing successful hiring strategies. Excellent written and verbal communication skills for internal and external purposes. Exceptional interpersonal skills and strong recruitment-related intuition
- Evaluating company products and services towards recruiting accurate sales people for the company.
- Developing and implementing a hiring strategy in consultation with Recruitment Manager.
- Determining the audience, method, and reach of the hiring process.
- Designing eye-catching recruitment advertisements.
- Advertising sales jobs via suitable print and broadcast media channels, and online recruitment platforms.
- Screening applicants via follow-up emails and phone calls.
- Following up on note-worthy informal and networking referrals.
- Scheduling interviews with short-listed candidates.
- Supporting recruitment teams in making objective hiring decisions.
- Maintaining employee records toward tracking hiring successes and identifying future opportunities.