Cyber Information Security Manager
Ict Cyber Security Analyst Information
Advise Senior Management and Board on Cyber and Information Security Management.
Formulate an institutional methodology for managing cyber and information security risks.
Develop the institution’s Cyber and Information Security policy and submit it to the Senior Management and Board for approval.
Develop and update specific and general work procedures for realizing the institution’s cyber and information security policy.
Maintain an ongoing process of cyber and information security risk assessment with the relevant institutional units, in order to analyze and assess:
The risk levels integral to the institution's technological and business activities;
The controls required to ensure systems integrity;
The level of residual risk and exposure to cyber; and
Information security threats the institution is willing to accept in implementing these activities.
Integrate and coordinate all institutional cyber and information security efforts, including oversight and control of all institutional units participating in these efforts.
Create a framework for receiving ongoing and ad-hoc reports from various institutional units.
Initiate and conduct cyber and information security readiness exercises as follows:
at least quarterly, an exercise shall be staged to assess the ability of one or more institutional entities to deal with a cyber-attack; and once a year, an exercise shall be undertaken to assess the preparedness of the entire institution to withstand cyber-attacks.
Coordinate cyber and information security activities, including joint exercises with business partners and service providers
- BSc/BA degree in Computer Science.
- Professional security management certification
- Ability to adapt to a fast-moving IT landscape and keep pace with latest thinking and new security technologies
- Ability to work with confidential and sensitive information.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Good oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical mind capable of managing numerous information sources and providing data analysis reports to senior management