Business Development Manageress
It Analyst Information
1 - 3 Years
•Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field. •Experience in sales, marketing or related field. •Strong communication skills and IT fluency. •Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task. •Excellent organizational skills. •Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty. •Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint. •Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
dr Esther Ocloo street c/o Paintsiwa Wangara Apartments ,near Regal Restaurant Osu Accra