It Analyst Information
3 - 5 Years
- Ability to install Windows, MS office and other software.
- Ability to configure Routers, Wireless Access points.
- Worked on Security Camera networks.
- Network and Telephone cable crimping different types of cables.
- Cables running, Network routing, Switching, Cable dressing in racks, at switches.
- Network and Windows trouble shooting (Any one is must)
- Repairing computers, laptops, security cameras, telephones, printers, photocopies.
- Basic electric knowledge, at least understand how many voltages an equipment needs, AMP required, AC or DC current, UPS connection and load percentage.
- Understand email server and client mechanism and configure clients.
- Understand and monitor servers, backups and recovery, network performance.
- Understand ERP (prior working knowledge of ERP would be an added advantage)
- Understand the issue before jumping to the solution.
- Understand the working of any Helpdesk / Support system, logging calls, assigning jobs, job progress and closing jobs.
- Open for change and training.
- Other company friendly skills HR may decide.
44 KINSHASA STREET, EAST LEGON