IT Risk And Compliance Officer (fresh Graduate)
It Analyst Information
Duties and responsibilities:
§ Develops security configuration and operations standards for security systems and applications to include policy assessment and compliance tools, network security appliances, and host-based security systems.
- Recommends, develops, implements trains on, and interprets Info Security control patterns, designs, procedures, policies, guidelines, and standards, including the IS awareness program.
- Generates and maintains administrative documentation, such as architecture diagrams, admin manuals, and operational procedures and processes.
- Assists Project Manager in developing project plans, specifying goals, identification of risks, contingency plans, and allotment of resources for each phase of the project.
§ Responds to information security requests, incidents, and trouble tickets according to a defined SLA.
- Participates in an on-call rotation for information security and resolve service outages within SLA.
- Conducts periodic security testing of controls (penetration tests, vulnerability analysis, etc.)
- Participates in disaster recovery and business continuity efforts.
- Develops security processes and procedures. Supports service-level agreements (SLAs) to ensure that security controls are managed and maintained.
- Plays an advisory role in application development or acquisition projects to assess security requirements and controls and to ensure that security controls are implemented as planned.
- Works with information security leadership to develop strategies and plans to enforce security requirements and address the identified risks.