Data Entry Officer
It Analyst Information
The Capital Group Limited
1 - 3 Years
Higher National Diploma
• Minimum qualification – a first degree or HND in IT, Statistics or Maths; or a Professional qualification in CILT. • Have superior excel skills, especially proficiency in excel formulations. • Excellent skills in information collection and management. • Have problem solving skills. • Pays attention to details. • Have decision making skills. • Have good communication skills. • Able to exercise discretion and confidentiality. • Ability to work under pressure.
- GENERAL DUTIES
- Transfer data from paper formats into computer files or database systems using keyboards, data recorders or optical scanners.
- Create spreadsheets with large numbers of figures without mistakes.
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents.
- Update existing data.
- Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested.
- Sort and organize paperwork after entering data to ensure it is not lost.
- SPECIFIC DUTIES
- Capture data on Consumables.
- Capture data on various liquor movements.
- Prepare and sort documents and data sheets for the purpose of data entry.
- Make sure that accurate data has been entered into the database.
- Confer with supervisor regarding incomplete information.
- Check completed work for accuracy and make any required changes immediately.
- Check source documents against entered data to ensure data integrity at every stage.
- Assist in developing and maintaining improved records within the database system.
- Produce automated data entry and integration reports when requested.
- Generate statistical reports based on maintained data on a periodic basis.
No.5, 1st Zoti Link, Laterbiokorshi