Digital Marketing Sales Representative
It Analyst Information
Global Signature Gh is a fast-growing advertising agency and a leader in Digital Marketplace. We provide digital marketing strategies and solutions to all business.
Global Signature GH is seeking a Digital Marketing Sales Representative (DSR) that will be responsible for developing and consulting clients within our dealership industries which we serve. This is a career position for a person who wants to contribute to the long-term success of a high growth and progressive company. Our business-to-business sales representatives are responsible for selling a value-based online advertising solution for our clients. Our enthusiastic and driven sales representative(s) focus on growth of existing accounts and prospect for new opportunities, speak with decision makers, analyze their needs, and effectively deliver value-added solutions.
You will be surrounded by other experienced digital marketing Professionals, mature hunters and closers in an entrepreneurial environment where everyone is committed to grow their book of business and service their clients. If you are true closer and want a great place to work, join the Global Signature Gh team today.
The Digital Marketing Sales Rep will be responsible for reaching out to potential clients to generate new digital marketing business for Global Signature GH. This person must have a strong background in B2B sales, must be able to manage multiple tasks at once, be willing to work in a strong team setting to help develop our marketing message and branding. Most importantly they must be a ferocious sales person with desire to constantly sell more.
- Develop and aggressively grow sales through prospecting, cold calls and relationship development.
- Cold-call key decision makers and negotiate rates in defined territory.
- Ensure both customers and prospects have a detailed understanding of our products through a consultative selling approach.
- Ensure current customer satisfaction by responding quickly and accurately to problems, concerns or needs.
- Maintain a high level of customer service through training and customer support.
- Help proactively market the company to customers and convey the advantages of our services.
- If requested, manage and monitor all contracts, as well as accounts receivables.
- Collaborate with team members, managers and cross-functional departments when necessary.
- Meet revenue and account retention goals.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly analyses.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge through continuing education within the digital marketing.