It Analyst Information
Direct Savings and Loans
3 - 5 Years
GH¢1,000.00 - GH¢2,000.00
• Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, Accounting, or Statistics • Proven analytic skills, including mining, evaluation, analysis, and visualization • Technical writing experience in relevant areas, including queries, reports, and presentations • Strong SQL or Excel skills with the ability to learn other analytic tools • Practical experience in statistical analysis through the use of statistical packages including Excel, SPSS, and SAS
- Develop, implement, and maintain leading-edge analytic systems, taking complicated problems and building simple frameworks
- Identify trends and opportunities for growth through analysis of complex data sets
- Evaluate organizational methods and provide source-to-target mappings and information-model specification documents for data sets
- Create best-practice reports based on data mining, analysis, and visualization
- Evaluate internal systems for efficiency, problems, and inaccuracies, developing and maintaining protocols for handling, processing, and cleaning data
- Train and develop subordinate and other assigned personnel in data mining, modeling and analysis, and advance MS Excel skills.
- Coordinate the functions of DIRECT’s Consumer and Alternative Credit Unit to achieve the desired results that will be set from time to time.
- Produce timely reports in the format and time line agreed on.
- Work closely with project managers to understand and maintain focus on their analytical needs, including identifying critical metrics and KPIs, and deliver actionable insights to relevant decision-makers
- Proactively analyze data to answer key questions from stakeholders or out of self-initiated curiosity with an eye for what drives business performance, investigating and communicating areas for improvement in efficiency and productivity
- Create and maintain rich interactive visualizations through data interpretation and analysis integrating various reporting components from multiple data sources
- Define and implement data acquisition and integration logic, selecting appropriate combination of methods and tools within defined technology stack to ensure optimal scalability and performance of the solution
- Develop and maintain databases by acquiring data from primary and secondary sources, and build scripts that will make our data evaluation process more flexible or scalable across data sets
- Maintain a comprehensive dashboard for performance monitoring and review.
No. 42A, Asafoanye A. Opeiku Avenue - North Dzorwulu