Information Technology (IT) Systems Officer
It Analyst Information
1 - 3 Years
Good Communication Skills, Good Human Relations, Adaptability, Problem Solving Ability, Work Under Pressure & Beat Deadlines, Etc Team Player, Results Oriented, Can Do Attitude, Attention To Detail, Physically Fit, Etc Certification in any recognized IT programme Two (2) Years in a similar role. Working Conditions The Successful Candidate/Incumbent would have normal daily hours of work from 8:00am to 5:00pm for five (5) working days (Mondays-Fridays). Forty (40) hours per week. The Successful Candidate/Incumbent may be required to work additional hours during work days or any other day per the exigencies of the business. Physical Requirements Key work location visitations as and when required by Superior. Direct Reports/Subordinates
- The Employee shall perform Information Technology (IT) duties by maintaining the Company’s network, servers and security systems and such other duties as the Information Technology Manager or his/her designate, will assign to the Employee from time to time.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensuring Information Technology systems operate effectively and are maintained to a high standard.
- Ensure continuous observation and analysis of computer systems workload, diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve information system issues conferring with all teams impacted as needed.
- Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and setting of personal computers as well as printers.
- Interpret and/or discuss information with others which involves terminology or concepts not familiar to many people; regularly provide advice and recommend actions involving rather complex issues. May resolve problems within established practices.
- Repair and recover from hardware or software failures
- Coordinate and communicate with impacted constituencies.
- Research and recommend innovative and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks.
- Identify approaches that leverage our resources and provide economies of scale.
- Support and maintain installation and configuration procedures.
- Respond to and resolve help desk requests providing help and advice to users regarding system functionality.
- Support the configuration and operation of client-based computer operating systems.
- Support the deployment, maintenance and implementation of a new ERP Microsoft AX Dynamics to operate the store and warehouse.
- Participate in weekly and/or monthly departmental meetings as and when organized to report on job related activities to the Information Technology (IT) Manager.
- Be ethical, anti-bribery, health, safety and environmentally conscious in the discharge of assigned duties.
- Perform other ancillary duties on behalf of the Company as and when assigned.