Senior System Administrator
It Analyst Information
3 - 5 Years
GH¢3,000.00 - GH¢4,000.00
• Minimum of 4 years relevant working experience in Systems Administration • Excellent Knowledge in Database Management • Must be an expert in Cloud Services such as Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure
- Provide IT services to the various companies in the group.
- In charge of business continuity and disaster recovery within the department as well as the recommendation and implementation of new investments within the technology infrastructure.
- Assume responsibility of oversight of the entire group IT network and system infrastructure ensuring proper configuration, implementation, maintenance, and monitoring of security firewalls, sites/software, servers, data and file encryption, and internet connections.
- Play a mentorship role to System Administrators, promoting their professional growth.
- Play a strategic role in the IT of the Group where he/she coordinates the selection, implementation, and upgrade of the business’s software/applications and services.
- Lead the process and team members in the analysis, enhancement, and tailoring of current practices and existing systems in order to increase operating efficiencies as well as reduce and cut costs within the business.
- Ensure consistency and maintainability of existent infrastructure environments through the creation, maintenance, and enforcement of well documented standards and procedures for the implementation of technical solutions.
- Work closely with the General Manager, IT in gathering feedback and developing insights that will lead to the improvement of IT services.
Kojo Thompson Road