Digital Architect (Telecommunication)
It Architect Information
WHAT’S THE ROLE?
Working as a Digital Architect within the Ghana IT Strategy & Architecture team, you will be responsible for steering the company’s digital transformation through analyzing, designing, planning and optimization of a cost effective digital ecosystem in line with the Digital and Cloud Strategy. Have the requisite working experience to Create, Maintain and Simplify an effective Digital architecture for the company in line with the Group long term goals and strategy.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Driving, Architecting and designing highly available Digital channel solutions to meet requirements as defined by the Business Area.
* Support the IT teams to review software and solution designs to confirm compliance with the digital architecture principles, specifications, lead design discussions, present ideas to others and assist in the integration of applications and technologies.
* Advise and share experience on complex integration of digital channel issues by providing technical guidance to project team members (consultancy).
* Set targets for success, and carry out on-going risk analysis. Identify and manage risks to success and escalate accordingly.
* Continued monitoring of digital channels capacity and planning towards the mitigation of any capacity issues.
* Support and develop systems/solutions, integration, technology, security architectures covering the digital or for specific line of service delivery, program areas or business functions
* Support the design, architecture cycles and aspects of the delivery of key business or digital-wide and group solutions
* Strong technological background, with qualification in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications or equivalent
* Professional qualifications in a related discipline or equivalent industry experience; Cloud ready, native and integration application, SOAP, XML, Oracle Fusion Middleware, OSM, OSB, TOGAF, Oracle DB,
MySQL, IP Infrastructure and Networks, Storage, Databases, qualifications and skill set.
* Demonstrated extensive knowledge of, having driven digital systems in complex environments and experience in Digital Channels Design,
Omni-channels, SDN, NFV, VNF and Architecture design management experience in large and complex environments
* More than 3 years of in the digital/integration/software architectures in a telecommunication environment
* Demonstrated digital transformation engagement