It Architect Information
5 - 10 Years
A minimum of Bachelor’s degree in information technology, software engineering, computer science or its equivalent qualification with 8 years experience in similar roles
- Developing schedules and test plans, prepare documentation based on analyst reports, and assemble documents presenting project guidelines and milestones to team members.
- Communicating directly with project managers, developers, clients and working closely with sales team members to gain a complete sense of stakeholder expectations and limitations before undertaking a major development project.
- Gathering requirements and specifications from clients and users by examining client’s existing systems and programs to identify areas for improvement and integration.
- Assessing the systems architecture currently in place and working with technical staff to recommend solutions to improve it.
- Meeting with clients to provide feedback and updates on development projects throughout – from the initial conversations to determine project scope and specifications to the final presentation of software solutions.
- Leading brainstorming sessions to develop potential solutions for business needs and overseeing the activities of a team of developers, answering questions, or helping to resolve issues as they arise.
- Monitoring timelines and progress to ensure that team members are adhering to these specifications.
Airport City, Accra