It Auditor Information
3 - 5 Years
• A degree in Information Technology/Computer Information Systems or related (Mandatory) • Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) (Mandatory)
- Examine internal IT controls, evaluate the design and operational effectiveness, determine exposure to risk and develop remediation strategies.
- Troubleshoot security and network problems
- Respond to all system and or network security breaches
- Provide assurance for systems reliability and quality of information
- Plan, implement, monitor and upgrade security measures for the protection of the organization's data, systems and networks
- Participate in the change management process
- Test and identify network and system vulnerabilities and create counteractive strategies to protect the network
- Conduct efficient and effective IT audit procedures.
- Communicate complex technical issues in simplified terms to the relevant staff
- Perform regular audit testing and provide recommendations
- Review, evaluate and test application controls
- Provide recommendations and guidance on identified security and control risks.
- Develop a strong understanding of business and system processes
- Provide training to audit team members and prepare audit reports.
OTHER ROLE DETAILS;
- Experience with Firewalls (functionality and maintenance), Office365 Security, VSX and Endpoint Security
- Must be conversant with at least one Financial and IT application (Sage ERP, SAP. Microsoft Dynamics etc)
- Expert in Firewalls, VPN, Data Loss Prevention, IDS/IPS, Web-Proxy and Security Audits.
- Security Audits.
- A clear understanding of IT audit methodologies
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills
- Strong awareness of cybersecurity trends and hacking techniques.
Kojo Thompson Road