Company Website Manager
It Coordinator Information
1 - 3 Years
GH¢1,000.00 - GH¢2,000.00
1. A degree in IT 2. Website designer or graphic designer 3. Ability to troubleshoot website issues in a fast-paced environment. 4. Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills. 5. Excellent content creation and writing skills. 6. Fantastic time management skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Plan, implement, manage, monitor and upgrade the organization's website.
- Conduct content audits to eliminate redundant and/or duplicate information.
- Create appropriate website content aligned to the organization’s strategy.
- Ensure website quality and efficiency by conducting regular test plans.
- Improve the User Experience of the website regularly.
- Collaborate with all staff and management to ensure that the website aligns with brand strategy and meets the organization’s standards.
- Create strategies to grow subscriber base and web traffic metrics.
- Ensure full compliance on the website with all laws and regulations.
- Keep up-to-date with industry best practice and monitor competitor websites.
62, Kojo Thompson Road, Adabraka- Accra