IT Support Officer
It Coordinator Information
3 - 5 Years
Higher National Diploma
QUALIFICATION • Technical understanding • Process improvement • Data processing • Reporting research results • Networking knowledge • Presenting technical information • Diploma or better • Operating systems • Reporting skills • Client relationships • 3 years work experience
- Provides clients with information by designing methods to collect and retrieve data.
Identifies client requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual clients and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Collects data by identifying sources of information and designing survey and collection methods.
- Organizes information by studying, analyzing, interpreting, and classifying data.
- Resolves retrieval problems by altering design to meet requirements.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions.
- Maintains historical records by documenting system changes and revisions.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Establishes and revises database by conferring with analysts and programmers to code and retrieve data.
- Maintains database by entering data.