It Coordinator Information
A Ghanaian-owned animal feed manufacturing company seeks a resourceful IT System Administrator for its factory in Kumasi. The ideal candidate will ensure that the technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
The successful individual will have an in-depth understanding of computer software, hardware, and networks. Experience working in a factory setting is a plus.
- Design, organize, modify and support the organization’s computer systems, as well as upgrade and manage all software and hardware.
- Handling any issues related to Local Area Networks (LAN) and Wide Area Networks.
- Maintaining operating systems, business applications, security tools, web servers, email, laptop, and desktop PCs.
- Monitoring system performance and troubleshooting issues.
- Ensuring security and efficiency of IT infrastructure.
- Perform other duties as assigned.