IT Systems Administrator ( Hospitality)
It Coordinator Information
3 - 5 Years
Higher National Diploma
Diploma in IT or any other related qualification
- Solve technical and operational challenges in the scope of IT reported by users.
- Follow Kempinski code of practice as related to security and operation of computer systems with a thorough knowledge of standards of operating procedures.
- In cooperation with the IT Manager, suggests on the existing and future systems being developed or implemented.
- To assist the IT Manager in all stages of the day to day operation of the Hotel.
- To support computers in hardware and software malfunction in coordination with all the departments.
- To manage and prioritize any IT problems, impacting either revenue and/or the guest for quick resolution and pro-actively seek for preventative maintenance.
- Follow up on and maintain knowledge of new systems that can help in streamlining the processes in the hotel.
- Maintain complete record of the systems related inventory.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established company policies and procedures to achieve the overall objectives of this position.
- To understand and strictly adhere to the Rules & Regulations established in the Employees Handbook and the Hotel’s policy on Fire, Hygiene, Health & Safety.
- To ensure that all potential and real hazards are reported and rectified immediately.
- To understand and strictly adhere to the Hotel’s Employee rules & regulations.
- To report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and name tag at all times.
- Perform any other duties as assigned to him/her by management.
- Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.