IT Coordinator And Digital Development Supervisor
It Coordinator Information
Our client, a shipping company is looking to hire a SUPERVISOR IT COORDINATOR AND DIGITAL DEVELOPMENT to help manage its operations in Ghana and uniquely drive digitalization and provide IT hardware solutions in one of the largest shipping lines in the world
The successful applicant will be responsible for the day-to-day troubleshooting and support of PC, LAN, WAN and maintenance of same. The objective of this position is to resolve user problems as rapidly as possible, educate users where appropriate, and explore new technology to help users perform their job functions better. ITC's maintain a hectic pace and intense user focus to ensure reliable performance of equipment and continuous access to systems. In the process of meeting a broad range of user demands, people working in this function must allocate time and resources to keep up with technology.
- Responsible for the development and promotion of all company’s products.
- Agree on targets for your area with the Regional Digital team and DBT.
- Define targets based on customer portfolio in regards to suitable digital channels.
- Define targets based on customer portfolio in regards to suitable digital channels (Digital Market segmentation – e.g. INTRA, vs direct EDI, vs HL Webpage).
- Advise, train and support the Area team regarding HL digital products (including customer visits where required).
- Monitor target achievement for your area.
- Regular alignment with Digital Coordinator to agree on joint actions.
- Regular networking with other Areas‘ Digital Teams (e.g. share best practices between Areas, Area digitalization workshops, market feedback).
- Monitor data quality of Digital Product usage.
- Consolidate customer feedback.
- Consult with Region regarding possible enhancements (e.g. systems enhancements, info material, training etc).
- Distribute general, marketing and strategy information within Area.
- Act as Area link towards the Region and DBT for all digital products and transformation initiatives.