IT Supervisor Needed Urgently - Takoradi
It Coordinator Information
Our innovative and growing company is searching for experienced candidates for the position of IT supervisor. To join our growing team, please review the list of responsibilities and qualifications.
Responsibilities for IT supervisor
- Establishes, plans and implements the policies and procedures to support the operation of the Service Desk
- Develop and enhance guidelines to ensure all knowledge base documentation and troubleshooting procedures are current and accurate
- Ensure timely and appropriate escalation, communication and closure of incidents having business impact
- Develops and maintains the mainframe computer system operating schedules; analyzes computer system load and operating problems to utilize equipment and personnel effectively.
- Determines appropriate reload and backup procedures for databases, and monitors and records impact of aborted jobs on data base and data communication files.
- Directs the receipt of trouble calls and the diagnosis of equipment problems.
- Coordinates the mainframe activities of data processing operations with programming, systems analysis, and with users.
- Checks mainframe computer system malfunctions with the operators and uses a more extensive knowledge of computer operations in diagnosing and restarting the system.
- Drive timely communication and appropriate level of reporting for IT and Business Stakeholders
- Support and maintain effective relationships with business and 3rd party vendors
Qualifications for IT supervisor
- Experience in a PM or delivery role is necessary
- Strong facilitation experience and active listening skills
- Strong team building and relationship management skills
- Creative and Flexible in approaching different situations
Accomodation assured plus a meal a day