It Manager Jobs Information
To lead and oversee the Information Systems infrastructure, provide all information technology support, determine business requirements for IT Systems, manage the design and implementation of IT infrastructure and eliminate security risks. Also to have oversight of the company’s ERP System and Help Desk.
• Develops and coordinates the implementation of Information technology and management systems support policies to enhance efficiency in business operations
• Establishes and maintains operating guidelines, procedures and standards of performance to ensure company’s information system needs and objectives are fully addressed
• Manages the delivery of seamless IT services to users across the company in line with business requirements
• Develops and implements business continuity protocols to minimize disruption to business operations in the event of emergency situations or data loss.
• Devises and establishes IT policies and systems to support the implementation of strategies by Management
• Oversees security of systems, networks, and enterprise information.
• Establishes efficiency and efficacy standards, providing recommendations for improvement of IT infrastructure.
• Develops and implements company-wide Information security procedures and evaluate business risks associated with critical IT operations
• Monitors and controls the financial and operational performance of the IT function.
• Develops framework for implementation of regular information security reviews and ensure that access controls are effectively applied.
• Performs Information systems audit to ensure that all Information systems available meet the needs of all business users and identify gaps or security breaches in the system.
• Identifies the need for upgrades, configurations or new systems and report to upper
• Leads development and implementation processes for the organization’s IT systems and department. Continuous improvement in the efficiency of the IT system in cost and quality.
• Availability of optimal ICT architecture to support the company’s business
• 99% availability of all network resources (LAN, WAN, INTRANET, INTERNET, NAVISION ERP, etc.) – not more than 2 hours downtime per month
• 97% availability of value-added online services (email, voice and data communications etc) – not more than 4 hours downtime per month
• Software support - not more than 4 hours response time to requests for application and software technical support & help requests
• Hardware support – not more than 4 hours response time to requests for hardware support & help requests and not more than 48 hours for solution
• 95% fulfilment of monthly cumulative requests and customer orders for IT solutions
• Zero security breach to all security principals
• 100% Compliance to documented timeline Commitments (Tasks/Assignments and To-Dos from meetings)