Regional IT Manager
It Manager Information
The Regional IT Manager will take over the infrastructure oversight of all the technical operations across the operational markets in West Africa. He should be a hands-on professional who enjoys rolling up his or her sleeves and working with the team to achieve goals, meet quotas, eliminate security risks and increase user satisfaction within the organization. The candidate should be a change management expert and extremely knowledgeable about call center infrastructure setup and general hardware/software and network support.
- Responsible for implementation of the company’s strategic IT roadmap, including managing the deployment, development, monitoring, maintenance, upgrading and support of organisational level IT systems. This will include operating systems, servers, software apps and call-center.
- Support local IT teams to ensure smooth running of Call Center operations including support of VOIP & Telephony Infrastructure
- Liaising regularly with executive and senior management to ensure that there is clear and effective communication to all stakeholders of progress on IT projects and/or issues that may arise.
- Supporting the hiring, evaluation and training of IT staff.
- Developing standard operating procedures allied to best practice, and ensuring written protocols and guidelines are provided for IT staff and all end-users.
- Liaising with finance to ensure procurement of reliable IT systems is done at lowest cost and ensuring that the IT teams stay within budget.