Site Acquisition Manager
It Manager Information
More than 10 years
GH¢5,000.00 - GH¢10,000.00
• Bachelor's Degree, professional or equivalent qualification • 10+ years’ experience in site acquisition/collocation activities. • Experience/knowledge in site management and/or basic land law • Experience/knowledge in negotiation and conflict resolution. • Experience in dealing with landlords or similar position • Experience in managing activities of vendors/contractors • Experience in networking with governmental/regulatory agencies
- Ensure that set SAQ targets are achieved within agreed timelines.
- Supervise the activities of SAQ staff and contractors/vendors engaged by the company on all site acquisition/collocation activities.
- Negotiate rents to be paid to landlords within limits approved by Management and/ company.
- Process for payment on timely basis all rent payments to landlords.
- Liaison with sales and marketing/operations teams and other operators regarding site acquisition/collocation and site related activities.
- Ensure internal and external customer satisfaction for all services.
- Ensure all relevant permits are obtained from permitting agencies (Municipal/Local Assemblies, GCAA, EPA etc) regarding site acquisitions and erection/renewal of company devices.
- Be conversant with all legal requirements on site acquisitions/collocations and construction/erection of company devices particularly requirements of the NCA/EPA/GCAA.
- Prepare and keep up to date data/documentation on all site acquisitions/collocations, rents, particulars on leases/licenses, landlords.
- Prepare weekly reports on activities of SAQ on BTS acquisitions and permitting.
- Maintain cordial relations with landlords and report on any issue not settled with landlords that need to be escalated for resolution
Airport Residential Area
Peter Ala Adjetey Ave., Labone