IT Manager ( Software Developer & Management)
It Manager Information
- Align the roadmap and products to strategic goals
- Develop scope and define backlog items (epic/features/user stories) that guide the Agile software development team.
- Solve product related problems, make decisions, complete trade-off analysis to stay on track towards business deliverable commitments.
- Draft key objectives and results, strategies and apply the data for the product to make business decisions.
- Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies.
- Collaborate with stakeholders during the visioning and concept development of a product.
- Accountable for the created product(s), delivering in the product model and communicating the product needs with business partners.
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with a maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Identifies and helps the client understand the business model, value and value proposition.
- Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation.
- Act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally and as the primary contact for queries related to the product.
- Develop appropriately detailed specifications for the product features so they are clearly understood by the development teams.
- A leader of the team.
- Represents team in front of stakeholders, clients or users.
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
- Follow our competitors and the industry
- Increase an understanding of Agile practices, Lean Startup, new technologies opportunities and other new trends.
Directs and manages a cross disciplined team responsible for establishing the strategic direction of technology products in order to meet stakeholder needs and business strategies. Leads and mentors the platform group, composed of Solution Architects, Technical Architects, Product Owners, Business Analysts, System Analysts and Software Engineers. Management responsibilities for 2-3 Product Owners, 2-3 Software Engineer Managers and work directly with Solution Architect and Technical Architect for the Platform. Each product team will manage strategic aspects of the product platform including but not limited to; working with upper management, architecture, Information Security and key stakeholders to collaborate on the product strategy and 3 year roadmap, maintaining product specific project plans, negotiating product feature requirements, ensuring product quality, turning requirements into detailed system design, coordinating product software releases and resolving product defects. Responsible for managing multiple teams to ensure the group meets established KPIs for all products within the platform. Serves as a key point of contact and the primary ITS relationship manager for the leadership in the assigned business areas. Responsible for providing consistent exceptional service enhanced by utilizing the ability to establish trust, communicate well, and build and maintain a good rapport, and the capability to understand the Business Partner’s needs.