E-Learning Manager & Digital Marketer Needed Urgently!
It Support Jobs Information
IT Support Jobs
1 - 3 Years
GH¢1,000.00 - GH¢2,000.00
*Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Systems or relevant field. *A proven track record in the design and development of e-Learning solutions and familiarity with e-Learning tools.
- Collaboration with work teams to analyse, design and deliver blended learning activities
- Develop engaging and high-quality online training
- Lead the systems management, administration, and other digital platforms/services, handling issues such as user account management, general configuration tasks, upgrades and technical developments
- Perform digital marketing functions
- Manage various administrative processes relating to content management, transfer and back-up, and responding to technical enquiries from staff and students.
- Manage relationship with the e-learning and digital platform service providers.
- Implement and promote new digital and e-learning services to further enhance the student experience
- Maintain the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Write SEO copy for the website.
- Measure the performance of campaigns through web analytics tools (Google Analytics).
- Manage and update social media platforms.
- Oversee the company's email marketing campaigns.
Tetteh Okulley Street