IT Administrator Needed
It Support Jobs Information
IT Support Jobs
3 - 5 Years
- Lead the systems management and administration of the LMS and other digital platforms/services, handling issues such as user account management, general configuration tasks, upgrades and technical developments
- Perform digital marketing functions
- Manage various administrative processes relating to content management, transfer and back-up, and responding to technical enquiries from staff and students.
- Manage relationship with the e-learning and digital platform service providers.
- Implement and promote new digital and e-learning services to further enhance the student experience
- Test and improve the design of websites.
- Establish design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Maintain the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Design visual imagery for websites and ensure that they are in line with branding.
- Communicate design ideas using user flows, process flows, sitemaps and wireframes.
- Incorporate functionalities and features into websites.
- Prepare design plans and present the website structure.
- Manage PPC campaigns, monitoring reports, and ROI.
- Write SEO copy for the website.
- Measure the performance of campaigns through web analytics tools (Google Analytics).
- Manage and update social media platforms.
- Oversee the company's email marketing campaigns.
- Plan concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Review final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
Tetteh Okulley Street