It Support Jobs Information
IT Support Jobs
1 - 3 Years
BS Degree in Computer Science, BS-IT or equivalent professional qualification. CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) is a plus. & Computer literacy: TCPIP PROTOCOL/ TCPIP Networks management Skills in Hardware repairs and software installations Knowledge of personal computers and all common peripherals, including monitors, printers, modems, and other connection, communication and storage devices. Microsoft and collaboration tools knowledge.
- Support and tackle problems of end users calls relevant to network, internet connectivity, printers, Remote Desktop system, and other peripherals and applications, etc…
- Install, configure, maintain and troubleshoot Desktops, Laptops, and printers connected to the company network
- Updating inventory of computers, laptops, printers, and all equipment connected to the IT infrastructure.
- Maintain minimum inventory stationary level of printing papers, toners, computers and updating supplier status for users.
- Escalate IT issues to the IT Helpdesk specialist where necessary
- Regularly monitor alerts/logs generated from IT Equipment’s / Applications
- Perform regular backups and restore according to best practices as established in policies and procedures. Ensure data integrity
- Update Daily Morning Check List report to ensure availability of services over network, and successful execution of scheduled jobs.
- Provide front end support on Hand-Held machines to salesmen (configuration, installation, setup, training, etc….)
- Ensuring security and upgrades are applied and kept up to date on desktops and laptops
- Completing tasks and deliverables assigned by the IT Helpdesk Specialist or Branch supervisor
Santasi Obuasi Road, Nkoransah Near Friends Eye Center