Senior API Developer
It Support Jobs Information
Our client, a fintech company has immediate employment for a self-motivated, experienced and talented SENIOR API DEVELOPER to help with their operations.
The successful candidate will be responsible for building a financial API platform based on financial backend systems to integrate with external clients and exposing these APIs on the API gateway. He or she will be involved in the development process to reshape the current APIs and add new APIs based on the existing backend system in the Company throughout the year. He or she would perform the following duties such as:
- Engage in the development process of building new microservices using .net technologies.
- Responsible for extracting new business ideas from existing business objects.
- Develop new methods to modernize existing APIs.
- Responsible for enhancing the performance of existing APIs.
- Engage in the monetization process of developed APIs.
- Engage analysis of SQL queries to enhance the performance of APIs.
- Implement software enhancement and suggest an improvement.
- Lead the development of API in an object-oriented or functional language.
- Implement architect solutions based on object-oriented design principles.
- Share knowledge and assist junior team members.
- Lead integration test as defined in the test specifications, including event logging and reporting of results.
- Perform core technical aspects of software development for assigned applications including the development of prototypes and writing new code.