Sales / Marketing Executive
It Support Information
Real Studios Limited
1 - 3 Years
At least HND in marketing or a 1st degree. Computer literate, Social media and online marketing, Effective presentation, customer relations and exemplary leadership skills. Can work unsupervised with proficient results.
- Responsible for sourcing and developing client relationships and referrals.
- Execution of sales activities, from lead generation through close in an assigned territory.
- Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned territory, including the use of Microsoft Outlook to maintain accurate records to maximize territory potential.
- Develop and implement agreed upon sales strategy
- Participate and contribute to the development sales strategy
- Works within the sales and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals
- Demonstrates technical selling skills and product knowledge in all areas
- Demonstrates the ability to carry on a business conversation with business owners and decision makers
- Contribute to the development of a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, face to face cold calling on business owners, direct mail, email, and networking
- Create and conduct effective proposal presentations
- To achieve or exceed budgeted sales targets
- To identify prospective clients' exact needs, by questioning, observation and the completion of a full sales survey
- To liaise closely with operational department on details for prospective new contracts
- Access and analyse market intelligence information in order to identify key sales areas, problems and success rate