I.T Helpdesk Specialist (German Speaking)
It Support Information
The objective of the Helpdesk Specialist (Systems & Apps) is to provide superb customer service reflecting the client-centric and quality focused mission of our TechTeam-MSPSM Managed Services, through the direct provision of remote and on-site support to our clients in German! Please, do not apply if you do not speak/write/read German fluently.
The Helpdesk Specialist (Systems & Apps) will interact daily with clients and work with other Client account representatives in understanding client support requests and requirements.
The Helpdesk Specialist is primarily focused on end user support but must also possess a basic understanding of entry to intermediate level system administration functions.
The candidate must be fluent in German and good in English.
- Provide on-site and remote end user support with focus on:
- Client satisfaction
- Service delivery quality
- Technical excellence
- Monitor Customer Sites and Systems through the GlobalWatch™ Monitoring platform and generate incident tickets as necessary
- Log and Update Incident Tickets on the ITSM (IT Service Management) Portal and communicate with customer to gather additional incident details.
- Perform end user support primarily relating to the desktop and Mobile communications.
- Perform entry level network diagnostics and repairs as directed
- Assist with the Proactive maintenance, Configuration Management Database (CMDB) documentation, and testing of client network environments as directed through a combination of scheduled onsite and remote work using prescribed checklists.
- Develop Subject Matter Expertise in focused area(s) as local team, market and Regional needs dictate.
- Professionally document all work performed and submit and update accurate tickets on a daily basis.
- Assist other team member in maintaining accurate and up to date documentation (CMDB) of clients’ network environment and supporting material that ensures consistent quality remote support by any member of the TechTeam-MSPSM Team.
- Project Deployment – the Helpdesk Specialist may at times work with assigned project leads and Project managers, working assigned tasks and within defined project scope and milestones to ensure the successful deployment of I.T. projects for our clients.
- Work with other team members to identify new revenue opportunities, primarily via projects.
- Respond to communications from team members within timelines established by the ITSM communications standards
- Effective Utilization target of 95%
- Timely escalation of issues that prevents the Helpdesk Specialist from performing the above job functions.
- The Helpdesk Specialist may be required to participate in the on call rotation that may include off hours onsite visits.
- Minimum of 1 year’ experience supporting and installing Windows Desktop operating systems (Windows 7 and above)
- Server/network administration experience is a plus (Windows Server 2008 and above)
- Cloud computing and Web Server Hosting/DNS desired
- Experience in Amazon AWS, Google G-Suite and Office 365 deployment, administration and Management
- Advanced knowledge and proven record deploying and supporting Microsoft Office applications (Office 2013 and above)
- Basic understanding of Firewall appliances and services. Support experience considered a plus.
- Basic understanding of the following protocols and networking services: TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, Layer 2 Switching.
- Good understanding of and practical deployment experience of Client Mobile messaging devices including Blackberry, iPhone, Android handhelds and Tablets..
- Basic understanding of and practical entry level support experience of Backup processes, software and hardware
- Basic understanding of WLAN, security concepts
- Proven troubleshooting and diagnostic skills
- Ability to communicate with users over the phone and provide remote support and using a variety of remote support tools
- Must be a detail-oriented self-starter function autonomously, with minimal supervision
- Strong team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Able to explain technical issues in clear and understandable language
- Strong customer service orientation
- Demonstrated dedication to consistent quality