It Support Information
5 - 10 Years
Degree in Computer Science and any relevant professional qualification
- Responsible for installing and maintaining Computer hardware, software and networks.
- Troubleshoot hardware, software and network operating system.
- Be familiar with all hardware and software.
- Be familiar with network operating system.
- Provide orientation to new users of existing technology.
- Train workers about potential uses of existing technology.
- Provide recommendations about accessing information and support.
- Maintain current and accurate inventory of technology hardware, software and resources.
- Maintain log and/or list of required repairs and maintenance.
- Make recommendations about purchase of technology resources.
- Research current and potential resources and services.
- Provide network access to all workers.
- Connect and set up hardware.
- Load all required software.
- Advise workers of security breach and/or change in password or security status.