Software Developers (Full Stack/ Frontend Software Engineer)
It Support Information
As a Full Stack / Frontend Software Engineer, you will join a highly functioning team comprised of a combination of full time, professionals across the globe. If you can demonstrate success then you will have a chance to work across multiple products of increasing power and complexity.
- Have experience in basic cross browser support, caching and optimization techniques (css sprite, minify, gzip, data uri) for faster page load times.
- Build responsive design, handle page navigation and turn mockups into actual web pages quickly and according to spec.
- Write and maintain reusable code with documentation and testing/QA at all stages through integration.
- Collaborate daily with other developers across the full software development lifecycle.
- Develop enterprise-quality, horizontally scalable code using best practices, quickly and according to spec.
Technical Skill and Experience Requirements:
- 2+ years in UI / UX
- Software development fundamentals, including testing, troubleshooting and using version control (we use GitHub).
- 2+ years of professional web application development experience
- Well rounded engineering skills, with full-stack development web and services experience.
- Familiar with and/or have experience with Agile development under the SCRUM methodology
- Experience translating design mockups and prototypes into working application designs.
- Familiarity with scripting languages such as PHP, Python, etc...
- Experience with data interchange formats such as XML or JSON.
- Demonstrated achievement in backend development technologies using PHP and API development (portfolio required).
- Ability to work with databases, such as MySQL and third-party APIs.
- Ability to create component-based reusable and testable APIs.
- Understanding of networking, platforms, caching layers, proxies, or other web services used in the system.
- Basic Linux server and environment experience.