Data Entry Officer
It Support Information
3 - 5 Years
A minimum of a First Degree from a recognized university. Must be experienced in Quick Books. 1. Proven data entry work experience, as a Data Entry Operator 2. Experience with MS Office and data programs 3. Familiarity with administrative duties 4. Experience using office equipment, like fax machine and scanner 5. Typing speed and accuracy 6. Excellent knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation 6. Attention to detail 7. Confidentiality 8. Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
- Maintains database by entering new and updated customer and account information.
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information.
- Establishes entry priorities.
- Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies.
- Resolves deficiencies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data.
- Purges files to eliminate duplication of data.
- Tests customer and account system changes and upgrades by inputting new data.
- Secures information by completing database backups.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures and reporting needed changes.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.